This is the second ball joint failure for this truck in 3 years...I have approx. 238,000 miles on it now....Both times have happened while driving...the one tonight at highway speed....Thankfully was able to get it out of traffic...no injuries...just to the truck...Any recalls for this?
Trouble with failing ball joints on 1996 Toyota Tacoma
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- if am a second own but there a recall on my ball joints and my just broke on my way home do I qulifie still
- my transmission doesn't engage like the linkage isn't attached. I replaced the engine and a rebuilt torque converter from pdg. I start the engine and shift and theres nothing. whats going on?
- 2004 tacoma transmission slow to shift to second gear
- view car notes stop working Why??
- Drivers side door will not open. Tried using key, opening from inside & outside, no success.