This is the second ball joint failure for this truck in 3 years...I have approx. 238,000 miles on it now....Both times have happened while driving...the one tonight at highway speed....Thankfully was able to get it out of traffic...no injuries...just to the truck...Any recalls for this?
Trouble with failing ball joints on 1996 Toyota Tacoma
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- How to tighten the dash in front of pax airbag? Loose/rattles when driving.
- have no power at ac or blower switch,fuses are good.
- Where is the camshaft pos. actuator located on 2008 4 L. engine?
- My 4cylinder Tacoma starts for 5second then dies new fuel pump n coils p1300.
- My brake peddle is hard to push down