startng problem only occurs during rainy weather no other problems engine runs smooth
trouble starting only in rainy weather engine light on code is crank pos sensor on 2003 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2003 Kia Sedona Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($232 - 342) in Port Republic, MD
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($406 - 532) in Wauna, WA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($128 - 178) in Skyland, NC
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($82 - 161) in Gamaliel, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($429 - 463) in Williamstown, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($384 - 412) in Muldoon, TX