car stalls and then use to restart but wont start now. i thought it was the fuel pump so i replaced it but. after replacing i pulled a wire off of each coil pack one at a time and there is no spark. what should i do and how can i fix
trouble shooting no spark on 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
- I have a 2004 tiburon v6 5 speed. I when i push the clutch and turn the key all
2000 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Rufus, OR
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($156 - 295) in Monsey, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($259 - 418) in Canyon Creek, MT
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 178) in Henderson Harbor, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($254 - 286) in Bloomingdale, GA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($87 - 146) in West Warren, MA