car stalls and then use to restart but wont start now. i thought it was the fuel pump so i replaced it but. after replacing i pulled a wire off of each coil pack one at a time and there is no spark. what should i do and how can i fix
trouble shooting no spark on 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Car wont stay started and is making a air gasping sound
- How much would it be to put a new engine in my Hyundai Tiburon? Anyone you know?
- Is my starter bad or could it be something else
- Today had both CV Axles and Boots replaced [R&L]. Now have vibration/wobble 45mph-65mph.
- How long will it take to put a new timing belt on a 2000 hyundi tiberon, if attempting to do it yourself? & how much would it cost to take it to a shop to fix?