car stalls and then use to restart but wont start now. i thought it was the fuel pump so i replaced it but. after replacing i pulled a wire off of each coil pack one at a time and there is no spark. what should i do and how can i fix
trouble shooting no spark on 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- I have a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. I have been having problems with seatbelts.
- check engine light is on and it's the speed sensor an it's been replaced 3 time
- manual transmission & car wont start all the time
- Car wont stay started and is making a air gasping sound
- How much would it be to put a new engine in my Hyundai Tiburon? Anyone you know?