car stalls and then use to restart but wont start now. i thought it was the fuel pump so i replaced it but. after replacing i pulled a wire off of each coil pack one at a time and there is no spark. what should i do and how can i fix
trouble shooting no spark on 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Been hearing a squid today car jerked and died now wont start!!
- Is it better to replace motor if cylinders and rods are messed up?
- Why does my car have a hard time shifting into reverse?
- I have a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. I have been having problems with seatbelts.
- check engine light is on and it's the speed sensor an it's been replaced 3 time
2000 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($78 - 281) in Rufus, OR
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($705 - 1,226) in Monsey, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($368 - 684) in Canyon Creek, MT
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Henderson Harbor, NY
- Signal Flasher Replacement ($56 - 63) in Bloomingdale, GA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($180 - 227) in West Warren, MA