I purchased a CarMD system and it says it is the purge control valve. Any other ideas ? I have also replaced the gas cap. I can drive the truck several days before the check engine lite comes on. Only seems to happen when the fuel level gets close to 1/4 tank.
Trouble code P440. Just changed fuel pump assembly. Where is EVAP purge valve ? on 1997 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma
- When accelerating and rpm's near 3000, the voltage drops and all electrical quit
- When I accelerate and my speed gets up to 35mph I start to hear this crackling