I purchased a CarMD system and it says it is the purge control valve. Any other ideas ? I have also replaced the gas cap. I can drive the truck several days before the check engine lite comes on. Only seems to happen when the fuel level gets close to 1/4 tank.
Trouble code P440. Just changed fuel pump assembly. Where is EVAP purge valve ? on 1997 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Why is transmission not shifting properly after I replaced starter?
- Why wont my truck go in reverse and is it struggling in 1st gear?
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
1997 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($526 - 739) in Van Alstyne, TX
- Transmission Fluid Change ($136 - 177) in Red Hill, PA
- Starter Replacement ($243 - 379) in Bogata, TX
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Shartlesville, PA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Murphys, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($266 - 313) in District Heights, MD