the rpm's go crazy and i have to turn the ignition off to gain controll and then get under the hood to manually resolve the problem by pushing the cable back. is there a recall on this year and model?
trottle gets stuck on 1996 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- The driver side floor is moist.feels like water
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.