the rpm's go crazy and i have to turn the ignition off to gain controll and then get under the hood to manually resolve the problem by pushing the cable back. is there a recall on this year and model?
trottle gets stuck on 1996 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
1996 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($191 - 242) in Oil City, LA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($291 - 410) in Mesilla Park, NM
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($318 - 489) in Coleman, GA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($227 - 494) in Ridgewood, NJ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($125 - 322) in Emmetsburg, IA
- Tie Rod Replacement ($128 - 683) in La Monte, MO