the rpm's go crazy and i have to turn the ignition off to gain controll and then get under the hood to manually resolve the problem by pushing the cable back. is there a recall on this year and model?
trottle gets stuck on 1996 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
- car is running hardly by 40mph even if i accelerating it much and stopped it.
1996 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($264 - 526) in Oil City, LA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Mesilla Park, NM
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Coleman, GA
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Ridgewood, NJ
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Emmetsburg, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,336 - 1,646) in La Monte, MO