the trim molding on the driver's door is starting to pull away from the body. It appears to be attached with double sided tape. Is this a project for do-it myself or should I take it to the Ford Dealer? How expensive?
Trim peeling off on 2007 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
2007 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($112 - 154) in Fonda, IA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($244 - 355) in Thurman, IA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($132 - 178) in Butte Falls, OR
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($110 - 143) in Snyder, NE
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($131 - 599) in Pittsford, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($118 - 138) in Liberty Hill, TX