the trim molding on the driver's door is starting to pull away from the body. It appears to be attached with double sided tape. Is this a project for do-it myself or should I take it to the Ford Dealer? How expensive?
Trim peeling off on 2007 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch