the trim molding on the driver's door is starting to pull away from the body. It appears to be attached with double sided tape. Is this a project for do-it myself or should I take it to the Ford Dealer? How expensive?
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2007 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fonda, IA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Thurman, IA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($160 - 239) in Butte Falls, OR
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($136 - 166) in Snyder, NE
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($117 - 179) in Pittsford, NY
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($324 - 388) in Liberty Hill, TX