the trim molding on the driver's door is starting to pull away from the body. It appears to be attached with double sided tape. Is this a project for do-it myself or should I take it to the Ford Dealer? How expensive?
Trim peeling off on 2007 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
2007 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($562 - 828) in Fonda, IA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($118 - 202) in Thurman, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Butte Falls, OR
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($548 - 750) in Snyder, NE
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($902 - 2,245) in Pittsford, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($748 - 830) in Liberty Hill, TX