Could this be an electrical problem? If so, how do I check it and how can I fix it?
Tried to replace headlight, but headlight seems to remain very dim. on 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answer 1 comment
POSS LOOSE OR BAD GROUND
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?
- When I turn on the A/C my car will most of the time stall.