Could this be an electrical problem? If so, how do I check it and how can I fix it?
Tried to replace headlight, but headlight seems to remain very dim. on 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier
POSS LOOSE OR BAD GROUND
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($156 - 202) in Mountain Home, TN
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($214 - 370) in Harrison City, PA
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Bristol, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Tilly, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($114 - 194) in Braymer, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($142 - 197) in Elm Hall, MI