Could this be an electrical problem? If so, how do I check it and how can I fix it?
Tried to replace headlight, but headlight seems to remain very dim. on 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answer 1 comment
POSS LOOSE OR BAD GROUND
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!