NEED TO KONW IF NEEDS TO REMOVE THIS VALVE COVER OR COIL COBVER WHAT EVER THE NAME IT IS CALLED ENG 2.7
tRIED TO REMOVE IGNITION COIL COVER OFF TO RE SEAL BUT WONT COME OFF on 2000 Porsche Boxster
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
- Dssh lights stay on battery goes dead
2000 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($63 - 113) in Poteet, TX
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($131 - 177) in Centennial, CO
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Theodosia, MO
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($3,178 - 3,614) in Gold Beach, OR
- Heater Hose Replacement ($99 - 123) in Sweetwater, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($756 - 979) in Los Ojos, NM