after a while it will ingage and shift ok until its shut off.and then it takes 10 seconds or so to ingage again but reverse slips all the time.no codes.
trasmission slips only when first started. on 1993 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- Need front differential rebuilt or replaced looking at cost for the repair.
- Replaced spark plugs,air filter,fuel filter,fuel pump.car still wont start & run
- car feels like it's fish tailing all the time not only on bad wheather what isit
- wht would cause it to not start if it crank nd hit nd is getin fuel nd has spark
- One is under the hood the other one is inside
1993 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($227 - 290) in Constableville, NY
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in North Easton, MA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Grandview, TN
- Alternator Replacement ($311 - 567) in Oxford, AR
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($349 - 365) in Clementon, NJ
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($100 - 181) in Bozrah, CT