after a while it will ingage and shift ok until its shut off.and then it takes 10 seconds or so to ingage again but reverse slips all the time.no codes.
trasmission slips only when first started. on 1993 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is SCARY!!
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
1993 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($390 - 571) in Constableville, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($308 - 527) in North Easton, MA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Grandview, TN
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 62) in Oxford, AR
- Window Switch Replacement ($88 - 101) in Clementon, NJ
- Window Switch Replacement ($70 - 85) in Bozrah, CT