p 1870 code came up trany well stick between 2 and 3 when getting on it otherwise runs good
trany slipage on 1996 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces
1996 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Rockaway Park, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($132 - 179) in Alva, FL
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($126 - 158) in Nauvoo, AL
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brooktondale, NY
- Timing Chain and Gear Set Replacement ($1,068 - 1,280) in Sparrow Bush, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($91 - 115) in Woodstock, AL