p 1870 code came up trany well stick between 2 and 3 when getting on it otherwise runs good
trany slipage on 1996 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
1996 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($558 - 865) in Rockaway Park, NY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($296 - 507) in Alva, FL
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($59 - 111) in Nauvoo, AL
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($251 - 339) in Brooktondale, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($91 - 115) in Sparrow Bush, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($594 - 660) in Woodstock, AL