p 1870 code came up trany well stick between 2 and 3 when getting on it otherwise runs good
trany slipage on 1996 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
1996 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($934 - 1,353) in Rockaway Park, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($121 - 171) in Alva, FL
- Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor Replacement ($352 - 444) in Nauvoo, AL
- 82,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Brooktondale, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($243 - 595) in Sparrow Bush, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($95 - 113) in Woodstock, AL