every time that I drive on highway for 45min or longer when motor is shut off and try to start again trasmission overheat warning lite on and will not start, only a relay clicking under pasanger kick panel. After 10 or more min. will start again
trany overheats on 1995 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl