will a modultor make the trany slip?
trany on 1991 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 17, 2010
2 answersFebruary 17, 2011
4 answersAugust 02, 2010
1 answerApril 02, 2015
0 answersJuly 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?