will a modultor make the trany slip?
trany on 1991 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 17, 2010
2 answersFebruary 17, 2011
4 answersAugust 02, 2010
1 answerApril 02, 2015
0 answersJuly 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck has no heat? And also I think transmission is slipping make an putttin
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
1991 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Grand Saline, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($266 - 1,053) in Gerlaw, IL
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kennedale, TX
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($105 - 146) in Long Lake, NY
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Munford, TN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($728 - 931) in Martinsburg, MO