goes in reverse but just revs up
transmition no reverse on 1997 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1997 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($700 - 917) in Newalla, OK
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($208 - 307) in Eatontown, NJ
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Osceola, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($398 - 570) in Rockville, MN
- Window Switch Replacement ($85 - 206) in Wardville, OK
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($202 - 260) in Bloomfield, NM