could it be the engine transmission sensor ????
transmission wont work seems not to go in gear when shifted there. on 1994 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Squealing noise when I start up the car. sound began 3 days ago.
- what are the light bulbs in the instrument cluster
- Brakes were spongy and had little brakes.I changed the brake booster and can't
- Won't start. Is it possible that the key alarm code was lost due to new battery?
- Too much gas coming out Exhaust
1994 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($418 - $568) in Moose Pass, AK
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($129 - $170) in Vonore, TN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($223 - $282) in North Hudson, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($825 - $1,146) in Gasquet, CA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Goshen, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($270 - $382) in Loch Sheldrake, NY