After turning engine off and waiting about thirty min tranny engage but only for a few miles then out again. 120000 miles just replaced engine.
Transmission wont engage drive or reverse. no check engine light. on 2005 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is this a sensor problem or a setting problem? And can I fix it myself?
- My Chrysler 300C will not change out of first gear what could be a possible prb?
- My Sun roof is stuck open.. It will not close... Help..
- Help please i took it to the chrystler dealer but no help
- My car wont shift out when in drive the code is p1745 how do i fix this.