After turning engine off and waiting about thirty min tranny engage but only for a few miles then out again. 120000 miles just replaced engine.
Transmission wont engage drive or reverse. no check engine light. on 2005 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2005 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($97 - 158) in De Graff, OH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($225 - 489) in Jerico Springs, MO
- AC Condenser Replacement ($459 - 927) in Wingate, IN
- 16,000 Mile Service ($122 - 185) in East Lynn, IL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($208 - 333) in Chittenango, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($262 - 499) in Tiff City, MO