I have a 1995 Ford Aspire with an automatic transmission and it is stuck in first gear, can anyone tell me how to get it unstuck? Preferrably without having to take it to a shop. Thank you.
Transmission troubleshooting... on 1995 Ford Aspire
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Aspire Questions
- on a Monday I had my 4 tires rotated, balanced, etc. (I bot discount tires cert)
- Car turns over but won't start
- Won't start but will turn over I replaced the spark plugs fuel filter and air fi
- I just had a new clutch put in less than a year ago and now it slips out of gear while driving down the road. What could be the cause of this without having to put in another new clutch?
- where do I put in power steering fluid