trans. will not downshift into first gear. I must manually shift it and as soon as the vehicle begins to move i can put it in drive and all other gears work properly up or down. I cannot identify shift solenoid B in the trans. There are so many solenoids. po756 is vague at best.
transmission trouble code po756 on 2000 Isuzu Trooper
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Trooper Questions
- Intermittent 2 sec. almost-grinding-stop when starting? More often cold.
- Transmission light stays on. Found no code on scanner
- Power windows and cruise control went out at the same time.
- My Transmission Seem to Not Go In Drive And I Do Not Have A Transmission Dips trick were I can check it. How can I check the trans myself to see how full or low is the fluid is.
- where is the power armrest control located