I had to add a pint of trans fluid every week or so and now the transmission just quit upshifting is there a simple fix ?
transmission trouble on 1996 Chevrolet Lumina
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Russ ,
February 24, 2009
If the transmission is not shifting at all that could be caused by a blown fuse. Check the "TCC/CRUISE" fuse in the under hood fuse box #1. If the fuse is good and the fluid level is full that just about does it for the simple fixes.
2 answersAugust 28, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
1996 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($629 - 904) in Clearmont, MO
- Oil Pump Replacement ($413 - 627) in West Point, PA
- Brake Booster Replacement ($412 - 750) in Elkhart, IN
- Transmission Fluid Change ($136 - 177) in Belle Glade, FL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($96 - 123) in Round Mountain, TX
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Kaneohe, HI