For the last few thousand miles or so the transmission had a slight studder changing gears. (Intermittent) Then today it would only use 2nd gear. Park, neutral and reverse okay. It sat for an hour before I could nurse it home. The trip home it worked as well as it did the day I drove it new off the lot. How worried should I be?
Transmission studders then started using only 2nd gear. on 2008 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?
2008 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($362 - 466) in Alpha, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($536 - 1,042) in Hobe Sound, FL
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,097 - 1,554) in Oglesby, TX
- EGR Valve Replacement ($209 - 280) in Putnam Hall, FL
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($72 - 95) in Delaware, IA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($222 - 246) in Kanona, NY