For the last few thousand miles or so the transmission had a slight studder changing gears. (Intermittent) Then today it would only use 2nd gear. Park, neutral and reverse okay. It sat for an hour before I could nurse it home. The trip home it worked as well as it did the day I drove it new off the lot. How worried should I be?
Transmission studders then started using only 2nd gear. on 2008 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2008 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Alpha, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($98 - 153) in Hobe Sound, FL
- 84,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in Oglesby, TX
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Putnam Hall, FL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($156 - 233) in Delaware, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($333 - 431) in Kanona, NY