How involved is a transmission shift solenoid repair on 2005 hyundai elantra automatic transaxle?
Transmission solenoid repair? on 2005 Hyundai Elantra
3 answersFebruary 03, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2005 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($110 - 151) in Kansasville, WI
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Pine Grove, PA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($321 - 476) in White Pine, TN
- 60,000 Mile Service ($298 - 422) in Sedona, AZ
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($211 - 500) in East Blue Hill, ME
- Window Switch Replacement ($125 - 189) in Millhousen, IN