I was experiencing what felt to be transmission slipping when the truck would shift from 1st to 2nd at slow speeds. I had the trany fluid changed, but it no more than regular wear as far as metal. When the problem occurs, the traction control activates... because of that, I tried turning the traction control/stability control off... with that OFF, the problem has completely stopped... any help out there for what may be the problem? THANKS INADVANCE!
Transmission slipping with traction control ON, but not OFF. on 2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
- My ABS light is on what can cause it to be on
- Power steering pump has a leak but isn't starting fuel pump replaced too
- my tranny keeps wanting to shift into 4 HI WHEN I HIT A BUMP I'VE REPLACED THE SWITCH ON DASH AND NOW IT'S DOING IT AGAIN AND ABS LIGHT GO ON AND OFF
- My chevy 2010 suburban want start the lights come on doors unlock it just want start I can put car and all gears can you help me out I'm lost
- I'm not getting a constant 12 volts to my crankshaft position sensor which is not letting my engine start. Any solution as to what I should do?