I have noticed my transmission slips when I go uphill. I have noticed that the transmission is not down shifting and then it will begin to slip. Also my gas mileage has dropped from 24-25 mpg to 20-21 mpg. I have had the codes run on car but nothing comes up.
Transmission slipping on hard pull on 2001 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($477 - 731) in Marcella, AR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Ninde, VA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jones, LA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($292 - 408) in Boxborough, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($173 - 201) in Stowell, TX
- Horn Replacement ($74 - 85) in Galena Park, TX