seems to work fine any other time
transmission slipping in reverse...i would like some idea as to why on 1994 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
- Car won't start. Temp shows vehicle is overheating but it is not.
1994 BMW 325i Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Persia, IA
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($333 - 566) in Berlin, GA
- Inspection II ($672 - 975) in Holland, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($493 - 641) in Brunswick, GA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($229 - 294) in Lowder, IL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($349 - 411) in Pleasant View, TN