Why does the transmission seem to slip out gear or hard to get in gear?
transmission slipping on 1997 Chrysler Sebring
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring11 reports
1 answerMarch 07, 2010
1 answerNovember 15, 2010
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring132 reports
1 answerSeptember 23, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1997 Chrysler Sebring Estimates