Why does the transmission seem to slip out gear or hard to get in gear?
transmission slipping on 1997 Chrysler Sebring
1 answerMarch 07, 2010
1 answerNovember 15, 2010
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring11 reports
1 answerSeptember 23, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- My cruise control & horn stop working same day
- How much is the motor in the driver seat?
- The car will die while driving.Won't stay started.Crank shaft changed. No succes
- How many miles do I have to drive the car to reset the drive cycle
- which year model used engines will work for a 2005 Chrysler Sebring convertible?