As we accelerate and the car shifts into higher gears,there is a shudder from the engine area. We can accelerate through this every time making it go away. Is this a tranny issue or is this possibly our gas pedal failing us due to it being electronic vs. cabled?
Transmission shudders on 2005 Honda Pilot
Verified for the Honda Pilot32 reports
3 answersDecember 09, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- cruise control does'nt turn on or set speed.
- after replacing alternator
- 2015 honda pilot told need new brake pads and machine rotors at 18,000 miles
- At 92,000 now having excessive oil consumption losing a qt about every 1000mile
- Replaced alternator. Now the car fails smog-catalyst not on, even after 1000 mi.