As we accelerate and the car shifts into higher gears,there is a shudder from the engine area. We can accelerate through this every time making it go away. Is this a tranny issue or is this possibly our gas pedal failing us due to it being electronic vs. cabled?
Transmission shudders on 2005 Honda Pilot
Asked by Visitor for the 2005 Honda Pilot
Verified for the Honda Pilot32 reports
3 answersDecember 09, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- Is the best practice to always replace brake calipers in pairs? If so, why?
- cruise control does'nt turn on or set speed.
- after replacing alternator
- 2015 honda pilot told need new brake pads and machine rotors at 18,000 miles
- At 92,000 now having excessive oil consumption losing a qt about every 1000mile