As we accelerate and the car shifts into higher gears,there is a shudder from the engine area. We can accelerate through this every time making it go away. Is this a tranny issue or is this possibly our gas pedal failing us due to it being electronic vs. cabled?
Transmission shudders on 2005 Honda Pilot
Asked by for the 2005 Honda Pilot
1 more answer
Verified for the Honda Pilot35 reports
3 answersDecember 09, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
- Is a knock sensor a costly repair?
- My passenger windows go up slow and 2 of my garage door buttons don't work.
2005 Honda Pilot Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($444 - 601) in Clifton Heights, PA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($974 - 1,268) in Ira, IA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 164) in Holton, IN
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cornwall, NY
- Body Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 56) in Leona, TX
- HVAC Blower Motor Replacement ($305 - 316) in Tahuya, WA