As we accelerate and the car shifts into higher gears,there is a shudder from the engine area. We can accelerate through this every time making it go away. Is this a tranny issue or is this possibly our gas pedal failing us due to it being electronic vs. cabled?
Transmission shudders on 2005 Honda Pilot
Verified for the Honda Pilot32 reports
3 answersDecember 09, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- VTM4, Check Engine & VCM lights illuminated. manual suggestions aren't working
- air condition air odor Honda Pilot
- Why would my 2005 Honda Pilot loose power while at a red light. When battery light came on I pulled into a parking lot it would not pull while in drive and dash board lights went off and windows wouldn't roll up.
- What is the estimated time to replace two catalytic converters on a 2006 Honda Pilot
- What is the estimated time to replace a front and rear converter on a 2006 Honda Pilot