As we accelerate and the car shifts into higher gears,there is a shudder from the engine area. We can accelerate through this every time making it go away. Is this a tranny issue or is this possibly our gas pedal failing us due to it being electronic vs. cabled?
Transmission shudders on 2005 Honda Pilot
Asked by for the 2005 Honda Pilot
3 answersDecember 09, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- Left side next to engine
- Water leaking onto driver and passenger floor boards even when car is in garage!
- clicking noise , like tapping coming from engine on startups, warms up then stop
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
2005 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($253 - $324) in Clifton Heights, PA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - $60) in Ira, IA
- Thermostat Replacement ($83 - $126) in Cornwall, NY
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($278 - $380) in Holton, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($173 - $257) in Leona, TX
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($742 - $1,788) in Tahuya, WA