I have a '93 Town Car that runs great. The transmission has been to three shops and has been determined to be in excellent condition. However; every now and then, not often, when I slow down or speed up I feel a kick and it sounds like the transmission is shifting on its own. It does it more in cruise control, but also does it when the cruise is off. Again; it's not often, but it is worrying.
Transmission shifts on its own on 1993 Lincoln Town Car
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- Im getting 3 codes -61318-61869-61676 ??? I haven't seen codes like this yet ?
- Car won't run at full power. Keeps shaking and shutting off.
- Under dash my headlights, interior lights, turn signals and park lights wont wor
- the steering wheel is locked up an can't get it unlocked.the key is in the
- My towncar only moves in reverse .transmission filter &fluid new