How can i fix the transmission shifting hard?
transmission shifts hard on 1998 Honda Civic
Verified for the Honda Civic84 reports
2 answersApril 09, 2012
1 answerJune 17, 2016
Verified for the Honda Civic6 reports
1 answerDecember 29, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1998 Honda Civic Estimates
- Maintenance Service B ($27 - 61) in Portland, TX
- Brake Drum Replacement ($228 - 370) in Monroe, NH
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($356 - 455) in Clearfield, KY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Frostproof, FL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($274 - 346) in Corbettsville, NY
- Horn Replacement ($73 - 126) in Rappahannock Academy, VA