Started my car this morning and it wouldn't shift into drive or reverse. Shifts into park and neutral only. Didn't make any noises at all. Shifter also feels really loose like I don't have to even press the shifter button to move it around. Thanks for any help!
Transmission shifting problems on 1991 Pontiac Grand Am
1 answerSeptember 02, 2010
1 answerSeptember 12, 2010
1 answerJanuary 18, 2011
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Am13 reports
0 answersAugust 02, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?