my 2000 expedition was working fine until i stopped at a stop sign one night. when i pressed the gas, the truck moved forward very slowly. it could not make it up a very small incline so i stopped and put it in reverse. it worked fine in reverse. a few days later i tried to move it backwards and it would only go forward. it went back and forth a few times between going only forward one day and only reverse the next. Can it be repaired or is it best to but a refurbished transmission
transmission shifting problem on 2000 Ford Expedition
2 answersMarch 16, 2012
1 answerApril 11, 2009
1 answerJuly 06, 2009
2 answersJanuary 11, 2011
1 answerOctober 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Truck has a humming sound Iberia engine compartment when vehicle is turned off
- have code P0345 & P0349 how fix the problem?
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.