my 2000 expedition was working fine until i stopped at a stop sign one night. when i pressed the gas, the truck moved forward very slowly. it could not make it up a very small incline so i stopped and put it in reverse. it worked fine in reverse. a few days later i tried to move it backwards and it would only go forward. it went back and forth a few times between going only forward one day and only reverse the next. Can it be repaired or is it best to but a refurbished transmission
transmission shifting problem on 2000 Ford Expedition
2 answersMarch 16, 2012
1 answerApril 11, 2009
1 answerJuly 06, 2009
2 answersJanuary 11, 2011
1 answerOctober 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Security light stays on won't get no gas and wont crank
- Not getting fire to the fuel pump not getting fire to the crank system.
- Hey all, i am completely stumped on a 2000 ford with a 5.4 ltr auto 4wd truck.
- What do y'all think my problem is?
- Why does my positive terminal spark real bad after I change the starter?