When i bought the van was told that it didn't have 3rd & OD gears.Kickdown worked in both. Now have to play with shifter to get into forward gear & have had in 3rd(D) Don't slip on steepest hills of Duluth Mn. All manuals say Linkage can cause this problem.Also speedometer don't work or tripmeter.Also now have to lift the shifter handle up to use dimmer/bright lights.
Transmission Shifting Linkage on 1993 GMC Vandura 2500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Vandura 2500 Questions
- Air only blows threw defrost or floor vents won't work door is opening and close
- What does trouble code 44 mean?
- Why does my air conditioning only blow hot air? Just put 2 cans of freon in.
- Why is it hard to start my van? engine eventually starts after hitting the gas
- How do I installl the power window motor on the passenger side ? Regulator OK..