I just got the Jetta from a Ford Dealer that taken it on trade.It was sold to me as is. The prior owner had a problem with the tranny not shiftng out of lower speeds - The Local VW dealer said it needed a mechatron - they did reset it something. The car now shifts just fine and no warning lights - do you think this problem will return as the mechatron has not been replaced.
transmission shifting issue on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta434 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta22 reports
5 answersNovember 20, 2011
1 answerMay 03, 2010
1 answerNovember 20, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting
- I CANT GET MY IGNITION KEY IN TO SWICHT, IT WONT GO IN AT ALL, WHAT COULD BE THE
- Has there been any recalls on air bags and how many are the car
- What could be the main cause of my issue?