I just got the Jetta from a Ford Dealer that taken it on trade.It was sold to me as is. The prior owner had a problem with the tranny not shiftng out of lower speeds - The Local VW dealer said it needed a mechatron - they did reset it something. The car now shifts just fine and no warning lights - do you think this problem will return as the mechatron has not been replaced.
transmission shifting issue on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta446 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta26 reports
5 answersNovember 20, 2011
1 answerMay 03, 2010
1 answerNovember 20, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?
- Oil light is still on. Needed oil so I filled it. What now?