My car shift ok when cold, as soon as it warms up it shifts hard and slips. I have taken it to 3 different shops and getting 3 different opinions. 1.) replace transmission $5,000. 2.) solenoids needs replacing 3.) Engine fan staying on longer than normal. Possibly not cooling down the transmission causing it after warm up to shift hard or slip. Replace radiator, $550.00. . . anyone else have shift problems after the car gets warm?
Transmission shifting hard and slipping after ward up on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My electrical power steering light is on. Hard time starting car
- My jetta doesnt want to turn on at all. It has turned off on me while driving
- Abs light comes on and e-break light flashes, no more power
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting