My car shift ok when cold, as soon as it warms up it shifts hard and slips. I have taken it to 3 different shops and getting 3 different opinions. 1.) replace transmission $5,000. 2.) solenoids needs replacing 3.) Engine fan staying on longer than normal. Possibly not cooling down the transmission causing it after warm up to shift hard or slip. Replace radiator, $550.00. . . anyone else have shift problems after the car gets warm?
Transmission shifting hard and slipping after ward up on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Where do i see how to change the clutch in a V6 2000 Volkswagon jetta
- My boyfriend left the lights on in my car and killed my battery
- how much would it cost to repair the wiring on my lowbeam headlight
- upon acceleration at high speeds, my car shakes. Let off gas it stops. Why?
- No power on windshiel wipers