I cannot shift my transmission below D4 and it is very difficult to shift into park. There is no clicking noise when i depress the brake pedal. can it be more than a sensor thanks
transmission shift on 2005 Acura MDX
1 answerDecember 08, 2012
Verified for the Acura MDX4 reports
3 answersOctober 22, 2014
2 answersJanuary 10, 2011
1 answerJuly 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Acura MDX Questions
- AC takes 15 minutes to blow cold; however when kicks in is very cold. Cause??
- I had a transmission put in I was wondering should I send the money another one
- Strange Noise when turning
- How much would an air compressor cost for this model:mdx2003
- what might it cost to repair a window that will not roll up?