I cannot shift my transmission below D4 and it is very difficult to shift into park. There is no clicking noise when i depress the brake pedal. can it be more than a sensor thanks
transmission shift on 2005 Acura MDX
1 answerDecember 08, 2012
3 answersOctober 22, 2014
1 answerJuly 19, 2014
1 answerFebruary 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Acura MDX Questions
- How much maintence needs too be done at 175 000 miles ,
- What does it mean when the SRS light comes on?
- ck eng light came on -code reads misfire on 2 and 4. what do i do to fix that
- when car misfires can the spark plugs just be changed
- AC takes 15 minutes to blow cold; however when kicks in is very cold. Cause??