how to change fluid for torrent 2006 pontiac
transmission service on 2006 Pontiac Torrent
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Oakman ,
September 18, 2009
There is a drain plug on the bottom of the transmission. Fluid is added by removing the fluid level indicator. Drain and refill should take approximately 4 - 4.5 qts.
1 answerSeptember 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Torrent Questions
- Nothing but problems. Please help!
- Drivers side door speaker quit working and the door open chine isn't working.
- How much should it cost to replace a rear freeze plug?
- My headlights/daylight driving lights wont turn off, smoke at the steering wheel
- My transmission is slipping was told I needed a torque converter clutch switch sound right?if not please tell me what it is and if it is how can I figure out which one I need? PLEASE HELP
2006 Pontiac Torrent Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($232 - 366) in Arvada, WY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($474 - 908) in Selkirk, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($509 - 692) in Anita, IA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($161 - 249) in Heilwood, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($1,684 - 2,090) in Trimble, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($336 - 714) in Kennard, TX