how do you remove the speed sensor from transmission??? i pulled out the bolt but it wont seem to move.???
transmission seed sensor on 1995 GMC Vandura 2500
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
October 27, 2010
the o ring is holding the sensor in. rotate it and pull at the same time.
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Vandura 2500 Questions
- Air only blows threw defrost or floor vents won't work door is opening and close
- What does trouble code 44 mean?
- Why does my air conditioning only blow hot air? Just put 2 cans of freon in.
- Why is it hard to start my van? engine eventually starts after hitting the gas
- How do I installl the power window motor on the passenger side ? Regulator OK..