how do you remove the speed sensor from transmission??? i pulled out the bolt but it wont seem to move.???
transmission seed sensor on 1995 GMC Vandura 2500
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
October 27, 2010
the o ring is holding the sensor in. rotate it and pull at the same time.
This week's top 10
1995 GMC Vandura 2500 Estimates
- Diesel Injection Pump Replacement ($1,308 - 2,768) in Ostrander, MN
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($100 - 135) in Kernville, CA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($252 - 438) in Cascade, MT
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Merryville, LA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Lummi Island, WA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($112 - 148) in Westpoint, TN