how do you remove the speed sensor from transmission??? i pulled out the bolt but it wont seem to move.???
transmission seed sensor on 1995 GMC Vandura 2500
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
October 27, 2010
the o ring is holding the sensor in. rotate it and pull at the same time.
This week's top 10
1995 GMC Vandura 2500 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - 150) in Ostrander, MN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($164 - 215) in Kernville, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($143 - 200) in Cascade, MT
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Merryville, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($279 - 347) in Lummi Island, WA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($93 - 113) in Westpoint, TN