I need to replace the output shaft seals in the transmission. Only problem is I need to know what transmission model I have.....where/how do I find this information?
transmission seals on 1995 Hyundai Sonata
As long as the transmission is original. The easiest way to find this information is to call the dealership parts department. They can tell you what transmission is in your car when you give them the vin number. Best of luck
2 answersFebruary 06, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
1995 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in Ravenel, SC
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($196 - 260) in Elida, NM
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($102 - 177) in Mc Alpin, FL
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($260 - 297) in Springfield, NH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($698 - 734) in Canton, ME
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($812 - 1,444) in Hobgood, NC