Transmission oil is leaking from one of the seals. I can't pinpoint it cause I don't have a jack. My question is "what is the general price to replace a seal on the automatic transmission?"
Transmission seal on 1991 Mercury Sable
1 answer 1 comment
Its about an 8.5 hour job to remove the transmission if the front transmission seal has to be replaced. If it is an axle seal that needs to be replaced its probably a 1 to 1.2 hour labor.
2 answersDecember 08, 2013
1 answerJuly 20, 2010
1 answerAugust 31, 2010
1 answerJanuary 25, 2011
Verified for the Mercury Sable6 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- on the interstate the car died while running at 65mph,then started up again
- where is the starter located on a 97 sable
- where is the power train located on 1997 mercury sable
- starter fuse blowing under hood yellow ! light flashes and wont shift in high
- CAR WONT START AND ITS NOT BATTERY OR ALTERNATOR, AFTER FEW TRIES IT DIES COMPLE