I just bought a 1993 Nissan D21 Hardbody the person that I bought it from told me that the transmission was rebuilt but at times feels like it slips out of gear. it is a automatic transmission but when I drove it home it didn't seem to slip that much to me. I just want to know what I can do to fix the problem and if I have to shell out a lot of money to do so. any help would be appricated.
Transmission question on 1993 Nissan Pickup (D21)
1 answer 3 comments
ck your fluid level and condition 1st thing.
COMMENT by brthomp14,
February 23, 2012
could it be the transmission filter needing to be cleaned or changed? would that cause it to seem like it slips out of gear at times?
maybe but unlikely
1 answerOctober 14, 2010
1 answerJanuary 19, 2011
2 answersJuly 05, 2013
1 answerJanuary 22, 2012
1 answerApril 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- My truck won't start unless I push start it I changed the starter and ingnition
- I have replaced both the alternator and the battery truck runs for a while
- Why are 1 head light and tail light coming on about after truck is off?
- I own a 1987 nissan d21 truck, base, manual. It will not start. Has new battery.
- How do you bleed the clutch in a 5 speed 93 Nissan pickup truck?