I just bought a 1993 Nissan D21 Hardbody the person that I bought it from told me that the transmission was rebuilt but at times feels like it slips out of gear. it is a automatic transmission but when I drove it home it didn't seem to slip that much to me. I just want to know what I can do to fix the problem and if I have to shell out a lot of money to do so. any help would be appricated.
Transmission question on 1993 Nissan Pickup (D21)
ck your fluid level and condition 1st thing.
COMMENT by brthomp14 ,
February 23, 2012
could it be the transmission filter needing to be cleaned or changed? would that cause it to seem like it slips out of gear at times?
maybe but unlikely
2 answersJuly 05, 2013
1 answerJanuary 19, 2011
1 answerDecember 31, 2016
1 answerOctober 14, 2010
1 answerJanuary 22, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
1993 Nissan Pickup (D21) Estimates
- Add Drive Belt(s) ($31 - 89) in North Troy, VT
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Navajo Dam, NM
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($215 - 285) in Guasti, CA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hansville, WA
- Window Switch Replacement ($197 - 208) in Texarkana, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($376 - 874) in Greencreek, ID