transmission & transgear box was changed and now the car slowly jumps forward & backwards, won't drive. Is there a reset button that needs to be reset?
Transmission problems on 2006 Jaguar X-Type
1 answerJuly 13, 2010
2 answersJune 05, 2014
Verified for the Jaguar X-Type46 reports
1 answerJune 28, 2011
2 answersJanuary 16, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- Why would the fan go out?
- How many miles does the Jaguar 2004 x-type usually last?
- I have a 2003 jaguar x type the ingation will not turn over
- One of the cable to open the hood broke how can I fix that ?i can't open hood
- What can make my 2002 Jaguar shut off while i am driving and never start again?