transmission & transgear box was changed and now the car slowly jumps forward & backwards, won't drive. Is there a reset button that needs to be reset?
Transmission problems on 2006 Jaguar X-Type
Verified for the Jaguar X-Type52 reports
1 answerJuly 13, 2010
2 answersJune 05, 2014
1 answerJune 28, 2011
2 answersJanuary 16, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- I use Ford parts on the engine, v6. Is the transmission a ford.
- Codes are like 14 codes random multiple misfires catalytic codes
- I'm having an issue with the car overheating, what can be the cause?
- When I release the clutch there is a brief lag before engaging
- why are my headlight conectors melting and why are my head lamp adjusters all