transmission & transgear box was changed and now the car slowly jumps forward & backwards, won't drive. Is there a reset button that needs to be reset?
Transmission problems on 2006 Jaguar X-Type
1 answerJuly 13, 2010
2 answersJune 05, 2014
Verified for the Jaguar X-Type41 reports
1 answerJune 28, 2011
2 answersJanuary 16, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- My air conditioner is blowing, then I hear a sucking sound as if the shutters closed. Afterwards, cold air stops blowing. Few minutes later, the shutters open again and begins blowing cold air.
- i receive misfire codes on back 3 cylinders, have replaced coils and plugs yet problem persists, engine shudders above 2000 rpm.
- Brakes not releasing pedal staying down while in drive position. All 4 wheels not turning
- Coolant fans are staying on and killing the battery i take the ground cable off not to drain the battery.the next day i put the cable back on and the fans came on
- How much would it cost to fix an O2 censor,also sway bar rear and front