when i put the car in gear it jerks but wont move,and have changed the tcm,and the trans.has been rebuilt not long ago.what to do now?
transmission problems on 1997 Chrysler LHS
Check the transmission fluid level but it sounds like the problem is transmission related or needs to be diagnosed by a transmission shop. Did the transmission exhibit any problems leading up to this "failure to drive"?
Verified for the Chrysler LHS8 reports
Verified for the Chrysler LHS10 reports
Verified for the Chrysler LHS5 reports
1 answerJanuary 11, 2011
1 answerApril 17, 2010
This week's top 10
1997 Chrysler LHS Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Perkinsville, NY
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($602 - 820) in Grandy, MN
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($86 - 118) in Chelsea, MI
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in De Land, IL
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Atlanta, TX
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($63 - 81) in Evans City, PA