When you pull away from a stop light, the car makes a clunking sound and when it goes to shift it acts like it doesn't want to rpms go up car moves real slow before it shifts what could this be?
transmission problems? on 1998 Ford Escort
1 answerDecember 24, 2009
1 answerNovember 20, 2009
1 answerMay 03, 2015
What is causing car to be leaking transmission fluid from seal that connects engine to transmission?
1 answerApril 14, 2016
3 answersSeptember 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Hi everyone I need some advice, I have a 1995 Ford escort Lx car won't start
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start