When you pull away from a stop light, the car makes a clunking sound and when it goes to shift it acts like it doesn't want to rpms go up car moves real slow before it shifts what could this be?
transmission problems? on 1998 Ford Escort
1 answerDecember 24, 2009
1 answerNovember 20, 2009
1 answerMay 03, 2015
What is causing car to be leaking transmission fluid from seal that connects engine to transmission?
1 answerApril 14, 2016
3 answersSeptember 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Makes humming noise when I hook up battery
- Why all my lights keep blowing on my escort ,what is causing it?
- Interior lights won't go out
- Interior lights want go out
- My 1997 Ford Escort won't start it makes a clicking sound when the cars not on the sound is coming from under the dash when I turn the key there's nothing