my vehicle will not shift into drive, but will shift manually
transmission problems on 2006 Chevrolet Uplander
BEST ANSWER by Repair Cntr,
June 19, 2013
Sounds like a broken "forward" band in the transmission. Pull off the pan and check for a loose broken piece of metal in the pan, then look up at the slot opening (right side toward the back) in the transmission and check with your finger to see if the band is loose.
2 answersMarch 22, 2011
2 answersAugust 08, 2011
Verified for the Chevrolet Uplander4 reports
2 answersJanuary 30, 2015
1 answerSeptember 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
- TC light is on reduced power is displayed dies during driving sometimes
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that