my vehicle will not shift into drive, but will shift manually
transmission problems on 2006 Chevrolet Uplander
BEST ANSWER by Repair Cntr ,
June 19, 2013
Sounds like a broken "forward" band in the transmission. Pull off the pan and check for a loose broken piece of metal in the pan, then look up at the slot opening (right side toward the back) in the transmission and check with your finger to see if the band is loose.
Verified for the Chevrolet Uplander4 reports
2 answersMarch 22, 2011
3 answersAugust 08, 2011
2 answersJanuary 30, 2015
1 answerDecember 02, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
2006 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($138 - 202) in Otego, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($154 - 209) in La Plata, MD
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($160 - 317) in Little Falls, MN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($294 - 567) in Collinsville, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($381 - 481) in Barlow, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($111 - 133) in Panola, TX