2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor Q&A

2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor Question: transmission problems

My 2005 Endeavor has started vibrating when driving..began all at once and is worse when going uphill ..it sometimes will stop when I ease off the gas and then press the petal again but always comes back..feels like the whole vehicle is vibrating and struggling to keep going -
I'm having the same problem between 25-38 miles per hour a heavy vibration is occurring. The dealer is going to look at this for me next week. I'm told it may be a transmission issue. -
I had this same issue. It turned out that the transmission converter was damaged (this was causing the vibration). However, they had to fix the whole transition since they found metal particles in the system and the transmission was failing at the 3rd and 4th shift, and therefore simply changing the converter would not work - $1,600 for the whole thing. -
torque converter -
The automatic transmission may develop a 2-3 shift flair. This is commonly caused by an internal fault related to the reverse clutch assembly. Replacement of the rear housing and reverse clutch a...
when I first start the car in the morning it doesn't want to shift out of first gear. The gear shift light seems to be stuck on nuetral light. Would this indicate needing a new transmission or coul...
All of a suddend it felt as though there was a very hard and sudden shift while getting on the highway. Right after that, the Have Engine Serviced Soon light came on. Now, it shifts really fast, ...
everytime we run the ac on the endeavor water pours out from under the dash onto the passenger side front floor
Why does the 2000 Mitishbishi Endeavor check engine light come on?