hello my name is breyawn and i have had my car for 3 years used and its has given me some problems and a used car should but recently i wanted to go out this pass saturday but could not because i did not have enough gas so i called it an night but when sunday rolled around my mother wanted me to take her shopping so we drove my car around the corner a block away to get gas i then turn the car off to pump as i should but when i turn the car on and tried to drive away to my suprise i could not go forward almost as if i was in a free spin like in neurtal, well i could but only at about 2 mph but when i put it in reverse it was fine so i had to drive the car in reverse all the way home...what could be the problem. plz help!!
transmission problems on 1996 Ford Taurus
Asked by Visitor for the 1996 Ford Taurus
2 answersApril 24, 2011
2 answersMarch 31, 2011
3 answersNovember 10, 2010
1 answerNovember 03, 2009
1 answerJuly 05, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order