2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor Q&A

2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor Question: transmission problems

when I first start the car in the morning it doesn't want to shift out of first gear. The gear shift light seems to be stuck on nuetral light. Would this indicate needing a new transmission or could it be something simple. Fluids are good. -
I just looked to see if Mitsubishi have any recalls, reprogramming issues, or technical service bulletins regarding this issue but they don't. I would call a few Mitsubishi dealers and ask them if they have seen this before. Your Endeavor is relatively new do you have any warrentee? A dealer should have a scan tool with diagnostic capabilities fro the transmission. I would love to know what the problem turns out to be. -
The same thing happens to me every morning...I would love to know how do you solve the situation. Can you answer the question. I took the unit to 3 dealers and they think they must change the whole system for a huge $ 1,500.00 cost. Please advice ASAP -
The automatic transmission may develop a 2-3 shift flair. This is commonly caused by an internal fault related to the reverse clutch assembly. Replacement of the rear housing and reverse clutch a...
My 2005 Endeavor has started vibrating when driving..began all at once and is worse when going uphill ..it sometimes will stop when I ease off the gas and then press the petal again but always come...
All of a suddend it felt as though there was a very hard and sudden shift while getting on the highway. Right after that, the Have Engine Serviced Soon light came on. Now, it shifts really fast, ...
everytime we run the ac on the endeavor water pours out from under the dash onto the passenger side front floor
Why does the 2000 Mitishbishi Endeavor check engine light come on?