1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Q&A

1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Question: transmission problems 1999 dodge diesel 2500

when put in 1st and then into second there is no shift when put into drive from second it shifts but only able to go about 50 and it feals like it is maxed out about 2000 rpm .connected a code checker and it give me p0753 shift solenoid a electrical -
You definitely have a bad shift solenoid or it shift solenoid circuit. better go to a good transmission shop that is ATRA approved here are some shops in your area, look for an ATRA trans shop http://repairpal.com/directory?address=74434&car_brand_names=Dodge -
my 1999 dodge ram 2500 4x4 is in some kind of limp mode. meaning cant get out of second. disconnect batery cables wait 5 minutes resecure cables start and it shifts normal. what could it be. no fau...
5th gear jumps out when you let off the fuel and you hear a noise when your in 5th gear on a 1999 dodge 2500 diesel 4x4 manual transmission
I have a 99 Dodge Ram 2500 with a Cummins Diesel, 207K. It just started giving me issues with the transmission. From starting the truck, and going on my way the engine doesn't shift out of first un...