I have a 2007 Yaris that the transmission went out. The tranny fluid is burned. How much will it cost to rebuild?
Transmission Problems on 2007 Toyota Yaris
BEST ANSWER by matte ,
October 21, 2009
Rebuilds depend a lot on what is wrong, but they are normally between 1 and 2 thousand dollars. Your car is so new, you should talk to Toyota first. There is occasionally discretion at dealerships to help with problems that should really not happen so early.
Verified for the Toyota Yaris21 reports
Verified for the Toyota Yaris1 report
1 answerFebruary 16, 2011
hesitating to accelerate and sometimes there no acceleration at all when im driving..i change the throttle body,maf censor,fuel pump,air filter,battery,sparkflug,even done change oil for engine and transmission.still the problem occur.
2 answersMay 22, 2016
0 answersDecember 03, 2015
This week's top 10
2007 Toyota Yaris Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($119 - 200) in Hakalau, HI
- Oil Pump Replacement ($431 - 586) in Newsoms, VA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($238 - 302) in Rutledge, AL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Middleville, MI
- Tie Rod Replacement ($85 - 126) in Ophir, OR
- Antilock Brake System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 100) in Lafayette, CO