I have a 2007 Yaris that the transmission went out. The tranny fluid is burned. How much will it cost to rebuild?
Transmission Problems on 2007 Toyota Yaris
BEST ANSWER by matte,
October 21, 2009
Rebuilds depend a lot on what is wrong, but they are normally between 1 and 2 thousand dollars. Your car is so new, you should talk to Toyota first. There is occasionally discretion at dealerships to help with problems that should really not happen so early.
Verified for the Toyota Yaris19 reports
Verified for the Toyota Yaris1 report
1 answerFebruary 16, 2011
hesitating to accelerate and sometimes there no acceleration at all when im driving..i change the throttle body,maf censor,fuel pump,air filter,battery,sparkflug,even done change oil for engine and transmission.still the problem occur.
2 answersMay 22, 2016
0 answersDecember 03, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Yaris Questions
- I have a power surge when I hit the turn signal or brake it dims lights/radio
- Why does my car sound really loud when the AC is on?
- My fuel gauge is not working properly, is it worth fixing it?
- My yaris is idling at revs and it'd kind of hunting or misfiring.
- Why did the check engine light come on after replacing drive belt?