When driving my RX300, just after going over a speed bump (almost stopped), then start to accelerate, I get a noise in the front right hand wheel area...kind of a bu, bu, bu,bu, quickly, like a shaft is slipping in splines all most...and when it does it, the car basically stops moving....Took it to a local Toyota dealership, and they said the traction control sensor had rust all over it. They cleaned it and "0" calibrated it?.....seemed ok at first, then about 6 miles from the dealership, it did it again (just once).....Did they over look something, or could I really have a real transmission issue??
transmission problem, or sensor issue? on 2002 Lexus RX300
1 answerJuly 24, 2010
2 answersFebruary 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- when starting fan belt fan makes screeching noise for about 1 min. how to fix?
- what is causing white smog coming from the exhaust muffler when i start the engine? bad gas? the system is constantly throwing a code as my gas cap turns right, but check engine lit comes on
- My RX 300 is smoking from the exhaust pipe, what can i do
- Won't start without boost but goes back dead after few seconds and won't start again without boost
- when I put the car in park it rolls. I have to put the e brake on to keep it from rolling. Is this a transmission problem?