When driving my RX300, just after going over a speed bump (almost stopped), then start to accelerate, I get a noise in the front right hand wheel area...kind of a bu, bu, bu,bu, quickly, like a shaft is slipping in splines all most...and when it does it, the car basically stops moving....Took it to a local Toyota dealership, and they said the traction control sensor had rust all over it. They cleaned it and "0" calibrated it?.....seemed ok at first, then about 6 miles from the dealership, it did it again (just once).....Did they over look something, or could I really have a real transmission issue??
transmission problem, or sensor issue? on 2002 Lexus RX300
1 answerJuly 24, 2010
2 answersFebruary 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- How do I fix the brake lights when bulbs and fuses are all good?
- How can I restart my lexus rx330 after it is suspected to have suck water
- What exactly I need to change in lexus 2001 rx300 after 100.000 milage
- what do you say the problem is when the rear lights sign is on and car will not
- Why does it accelerate slow?