When driving my RX300, just after going over a speed bump (almost stopped), then start to accelerate, I get a noise in the front right hand wheel area...kind of a bu, bu, bu,bu, quickly, like a shaft is slipping in splines all most...and when it does it, the car basically stops moving....Took it to a local Toyota dealership, and they said the traction control sensor had rust all over it. They cleaned it and "0" calibrated it?.....seemed ok at first, then about 6 miles from the dealership, it did it again (just once).....Did they over look something, or could I really have a real transmission issue??
transmission problem, or sensor issue? on 2002 Lexus RX300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- I have a code p1354 and I wanted to know what can this have your car do .
- the multi display panel wont turn off when the car is off
- My 2002 RX 300 smokes blue smoke,but not at start of day. What's wrong?
- i think i blew a fuse but can't find the blown fuse
- engine lite comes on car runes perfectly all leavels are full
2002 Lexus RX300 Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,864 - $2,332) in South Lancaster, MA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($298 - $521) in Carpio, ND
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Iola, KS
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Dennisville, NJ
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($279 - $303) in Richmond, IL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($368 - $415) in Woodbine, NJ