When driving my RX300, just after going over a speed bump (almost stopped), then start to accelerate, I get a noise in the front right hand wheel area...kind of a bu, bu, bu,bu, quickly, like a shaft is slipping in splines all most...and when it does it, the car basically stops moving....Took it to a local Toyota dealership, and they said the traction control sensor had rust all over it. They cleaned it and "0" calibrated it?.....seemed ok at first, then about 6 miles from the dealership, it did it again (just once).....Did they over look something, or could I really have a real transmission issue??
transmission problem, or sensor issue? on 2002 Lexus RX300
1 answerJuly 24, 2010
1 answerJuly 11, 2013
2 answersFebruary 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- what do you say the problem is when the rear lights sign is on and car will not
- Why does it accelerate slow?
- My check engine light, Trac off, VSC lights all on at once why? how much to fix
- How do I replace the driver's side fog light bulb?
- no lights coming up but car is starting now. wrongly interchanged battery termin