As I drive my car, it appears as though it will have a slow response time when pressing the gas pedal. A friend of mine said to me that I need to get my transmission flushed but I'm not quite sure if thats the way to go. Any suggestions?
Transmission Problem Maybe on 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse
1 answerJanuary 14, 2016
1 answerAugust 21, 2015
1 answerSeptember 21, 2016
0 answersSeptember 25, 2014
1 answerSeptember 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- Why would my ABS and TCL lights stay on?
- why does my floors fill with water when it rains? Nothing else is wet?
- Why does my manual transmission pops out of 4th and 5th gear while driving.
- why wont feed from coil disperse thru system could this be a security issue
- I can't get the tensioner to compress how do I get it back on