1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Q&A

1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Question: Transmission problem

Sometimes when car is stopped it will slip out of drive gear and you have to restart the car to get it to go again. -
Critical to check and ensure the transmission fluid is full. If it is too low on fluid, it can neutralize and create the symptoms described. -
I have to agree with motorplex check the trany fluid make shure it up to at least the cold mark but dont fill passed the hot mark when hot -
do i pour transmission fluid in where the dipstick is or am i missing where it goes???
I have a 95 Ciera 3.1L Auto Transmission 150,000 Miles. While going down the highway as I was accelerating the transmission went out of gear while still in Drive (felt like I was in neutral and co...
this is the same guy as the previous "transmission" question. I drained trans to operating level by disconnecting one of the hoses and running idle. this answered the question of wether or not ther...
transmission slipping. turns out there is way too much fluid. where do i locate the drain plug. ahwt are the possibilities that the seals may have blown. i was able to drive it up on ramps